Welcome to Texas Market Guide Shows ~ We are the show company created by vendors for vendors. Our goal at Texas Market Guide is to bring high quality events to both customers and vendors in emerging new marketplaces. With over 100 years of combined experience, we are merging old and new ways of presenting products and drawing customers to this always changing environment.
Texas Market Guide currently hosts eleven shows. For more information on each show be sure to visit our calendar of events. Here is a listing of all of our shows:
1. Texas Winter Market I. 8th Annual. We host the original and only Texas Winter Markets in the beautiful Aransas Pass Civic Center which has been home to the Texas Winter Markets for seven years! January 12-13, 2019.
2. Kerrville Winter Market - 4TH Annual. January 26-27, 2019, Inn of the Hills, Kerrville, TX.
3. Texas Winter Market II - 7th Annual.February 09-10, 2019, Aransas Pass Civic Center, Aransas Pass, TX. Special Set up time for this show.
4. Handmade Artisan Market 2nd Annual. February 23-24, 2019, Nacodoches Expo and Civic Center, Nacogdoches, TX. HANDMADE ONLY!
6. Sandollar Summer Market - 7th Annual. June 30-July 1, 2018, Aransas Pass Civic Center, Aransas Pass, TX . THE BOUTIQUE CATEGORY IS FULL. PLEASE EMAIL TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST FOR THAT CATEGORY.
7. Kerrville Summer Market - THIS SHOW IS SOLD OUT FOR VENDORS! PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL TO PLACE YOUR COMPANY ON THE WAITING LIST! 3rd Annual. July 14-15, 2018, Inn of the Hills, Kerrville, TX. THE JEWELRY AND DIRECT SALES CATEGORIES ARE FULL. PLEASE EMAIL TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST FOR THOSE CATEGORIES.
8. Victoria Faire - 7th Annual. August 11 & 12, 2018, Victoria Community Center, Victoria, TX THE CANDLE/FRAGRANCE AND BOUTIQUE CATEGORIES ARE FULL. PLEASE EMAIL TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST FOR THOSE CATEGORIE.
9. Hill Country Ranch Harvest Market - 6th Annual. October 13-14, 2018, Ranch Park, Dripping Springs, TX
10. NEW! NEW! NEW! MAIN STREET MARKET-BRYAN - 1st Annual. Oct. 27-28, 2018, Brazos County Expo Center, Bryan, TX
11. Christmas By the Bay - 6th Annual. November 10-11, 2018 Aransas Pass Civic Center, Aransas Pass, TX
Click Here or Call (888) 225-3427 for more information. Vendors, to receive a contract for any of our events, please fill out the "contact us" form and make your request in the "comments/questions" field.
Texas Market Guide is a supporter of the local food banks! Wherever we have an event you are welcome to bring non-perishable food items for a $1.00 discount off of our already low admission! Vendors are also welcome to donate to the food drive. Hunger never takes a holiday, so we are dedicated to help in whatever community we are in. Join us in a worthy cause to help those who are less fortunate.
We are open to suggestions from both customers and vendors on ways and places to better serve you. Please feel free to drop us a line through the contact form.
See you at the shows!
Your Friends at Texas Market Guide
TEXAS MARKET GUIDE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Unless prior arrangements for late arrival have been made, all booths must be claimed no later than 7:30 AM on Saturday morning. If your booth has not been claimed by that time it will be forfeited and no refund will be given. All booth spaces must be completely set up no later than 30 minutes before the show opens to the general public. Exhibitor provides all display equipment. ALL tables must be covered to the floor with no boxes or packing materials in sight of the customer. 2. Exhibitor agrees to hold Texas Market Guide, its staff members, or the building or its employees harmless in the event of show cancellation, damage to booth and/or merchandise or injury to exhibitor.3. Exhibitor agrees to keep the exhibit within the bounds of the leased space and arrange their exhibit in a way that does not interfere with other exhibits. Failure to comply could result in cancellation of booth and no refund will be given. Exhibitors are prohibited from soliciting in the aisles of the show. 4. Exhibitor agrees to design, construct, and operate his/her exhibit in good taste and in the overall best interest of the show. 5. Exhibitor agrees to have booth staffed during all open hours of the show. 6. Exhibitor agrees that Texas Market Guide is providing space to sell their merchandise and Texas market Guide makes no guarantee of sales or success of the event as response from the public cannot be assured. 7. Lessor makes no representations or warranties not expressly set forth herein. 8. Exhibitor agrees to report and pay their own sales tax to the state of Texas. Texas Market Guide is in no way responsible for such taxes. Texas Market Guide requires vendors to have their sales tax permit available for inspection for any time. 9. Should Exhiibiitor fail to occupy rented booth space no refund will be given. 10. If show is canceled for acts of God, work stoppages, strikes, or any other circumstance out of the control of the Lessor (Texas Market Guide0 it will be left up to the discretion of show management to determine if a refund will be given. 11. Exhibit space will be reserved when payment is made in full. 12. All loading and unloading must occur through back dock doors. NO EXCEPTIONS. 13. If you are putting down a deposit, final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to the show. If payment is not received by that date your booth will be canceled and the deposit will be forfeited unless prior arrangements (emergencies only) have been made. 14. Vendor Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made by vendor will allow ONE movement of funds to any other show ONLY if booth can be resold to another vendor. If booth cannot be resold all funds will be forfeited and no refund will be given.